Members and their guests are asked to present themselves in a neat and tidy manner at all times. The following dress is not accepted at any time:
- Caps, beanies, bandanas
- Brief shorts that may be considered offensive
- Camouflage clothing
- Immodest clothing
- Clothing with obscene or political messages
- Torn or dirty clothing or footwear
- Bare feet
The following dress is not acceptable after 7:30pm:
- All of the above
- Thongs (sandals with a back strap are permitted)
- Football jerseys or football shirts with numbers on the reverse (other than following a Parramatta Eels home game)
- Fleecy tracksuit pants
- Men are required to wear enclosed footwear with long trousers or ¾ length pants with socks or dress shorts with socks.
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person or ask them to leave the Club at any time.