The health and safety of our Members, guests and staff remains our top priority and as such, we will continue to go above NSW Government Public Health Orders.
The current NSW Government restrictions allow fully vaccinated adults to enter the premises from 11 October 2021. Children under the age of 16 may enter as long as they are accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult. All guests over the age of 16 must show evidence that they are fully vaccinated to enter the Club. This applies to all Members, guests, staff, and contractors. Be prepared and make sure you have your COVID-19 Digital Certificate ready! If you are unsure how to do this, click here.
Club Entry Process
Our team have worked hard to ensure that your check in process is as efficient as possible whilst meeting NSW Government requirements and keeping you safe. For further information see our Club Entry Process.
Our Clubs adhere to a strict COVID-safety plan including:
- Members and guests required to wear masks indoors except when eating and drinking
- Staff will be wearing masks
- Members and guests encouraged to practice good hygiene
- 1.5m social distance must be maintained
- Frequent deep cleaning including fogging
- Sneeze guards at every point of sale
- Increased air flow
- Staff in food service and delivery areas will be wearing gloves
- All management and staff adhere to strict hygiene standards
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitising
- Contactless payments encouraged
- Hand sanitisers available
We appreciate your kindness and patience as we navigate these new processes together.