THIS PROMOTION HAS NOW CLOSED
WIN 1 of 3 double passes to the Western Sydney Wanderers v Brisbane Roar this Saturday!
Like, share and comment on our Facebook post letting us know "Who do you want to take with you to the game and why?" by 11:59pm tomorrow (Thursday 5th April) for your chance to win.
The best 3 entries will WIN a double pass to the game this Saturday. Winner will be contacted Friday 6th April.
For T&Cs see below.
Members Soccer Suite Giveaway 2018
Terms and Conditions
Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPM/17/02322
By entering into the Competition you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- The Competition commences at 5:30pm (AEST) on Wednesday 4th April 2018 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on Thursday 5th April 2018 (“the Competition Period”).
- Only entries that are received during the Competition Period will be eligible for entry.
- Competition is open to Members of Parramatta Leagues Club and Vikings Sports Club.
- Members must be financial to win prize.
- Members must provide a valid Membership number and email address to receive the prize.
- Entry is not open to any Employees, Contractors or Board of Directors of Parramatta Leagues Club and Vikings Sports Club.
To Enter the Promotion:
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries, and those that are considered unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive or contain objectionable content or are otherwise inappropriate (“Invalid Entries”), will be deemed invalid and will be rejected. The determinations in this regard are at Parramatta Leagues Clubs absolute discretion and discussions will not be entered into. Parramatta Leagues Club also reserves the right to remove any Invalid Entry from the Facebook pages relating to the Competition.
- Parramatta Leagues Club reserves the right to verify the validity of all entrants and entries, and further reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for submitting an entry that is not, in Parramatta Leagues Club absolute discretion, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Parramatta Leagues Club is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- As a condition of entering into this Competition, each entrant agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition (including but not limited to, being photographed and interviewed) and grants to Parramatta Leagues Club a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use such footage and photographs and their entry in any media (including, but not limited to, banners, signage, posters, television, magazine, internet, MMS, DVD or other digital or print formats) for an unlimited time for any reason.
- The judging of the Competition will take place on Friday 6th April 2018 between 09:00am and 10:00am (AEST) at the Parramatta Leagues Club office.
- There will be three (3) winners in total.
- The three (3) winners will be selected based on the best entries deemed by Parramatta Leagues Club
- Judging will be performed by Parramatta Leagues Club Marketing team, with the decision on the winner made by the Marketing Coordinator.
- The judge’s decision is final and Parramatta Leagues Club will not enter into any correspondence regarding the granting of the prizes or any other aspect of the Competition.
- The winners will be:
o Tagged or mentioned on the Facebook post and direct messaged on Friday 6th April, at which point details on retrieving the prize will be given.
- The 3 winners will receive:
o 2 tickets to the Parramatta Leagues Club Suite at the Western Sydney Wanderers v Brisbane Roar on Saturday 7th April 2018 held at ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park. Total Value of each prize package is $500.
o The Parramatta Leagues Club Suite is a corporate suite on the Eastern side of ANZ Stadium. The Suite will be catered with complimentary food and beverages.
o Any additional costs incurred in claiming and redeeming the prizes (including, but not limited to travel, food and accommodation costs) are the sole responsibility of the winners.
o The prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not transferrable or exchangeable and the prize is valid only on the day of Saturday 7th April 2018.
o Prize winners will be subject to, and must abide by the terms and conditions of any third parties, including but not limited to the venues the winners will attend. Any breach of such terms and conditions may affect the ability to receive benefits of the prize. In that case, such benefits will be forfeited.
- The Parramatta Leagues Club is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, in connection with the arrangement for supply of the goods or services to the prize winner or their guests. This clause does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which are not able to be excluded under applicable Australian consumer protection laws.
- If for any reason, this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoters reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition subject to any written directions given under State Legislation.
This promotion is authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPM/17/02322.