Notice is given that a General Meeting of members of the Leagues Club will be held on Tuesday 14th May 2019 commencing at 7pm in the Cumberland Lounge, level 1, Bankwest Stadium, 11-13 O’Connell Street, Parramatta NSW 2150.
Please refer to the notes on the conduct of the general meeting.
Amendments to Leagues Club constitution
To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following as a special resolution:
“That the constitution in the form signed by the chairman of the meeting for the purposes of identification be adopted as the constitution of the Leagues Club, that change to take effect from the close of this general meeting.”
Click on each of the following links to view the nominated documents:
- Letter from Administrator, Max Donnelly to our Members
- Notes on the Conduct of the General Meeting
- Draft Constitution (clean)
- Draft Constitution (marked-up)
- Directors Handbook
- Risk and Compliance Committee Charter
- Audit Committee Charter
- Parramatta Leagues Club’s Current Constitution
- Constitution Comparison Table
- Correspondence to PLC Administrator