- Dining & Bars
- What’s On
- Car Park
- About Us
This brewery is proudly dedicated to two men, each named Jack who were instrumental to the foundation of the Club – the house that one Jack built, and the other made.
In 1956, Jack Boyle secured our foundations. Jack Argent, a builder, constructed a single storey Clubhouse and the doors opened on 22 August 1959.
Established in 2018, Jacks Brewery is our full mash brewery dedicated to brewing pure, natural and hand crafted beers that are bursting with flavour and aroma whilst being free of additives and preservatives.