Firstly I’d like to thank all of our wonderful members, guests and staff who have kept supporting our Clubs throughout this difficult period in our history. The pandemic has caused untold disruption to our industry, community and day-to-day lives. Without your ongoing support, we would not be able to continue to provide our hospitality and services to the community.
In accordance with the Public Health Orders Parra Leagues and Vikings Sports is now open for all Members & guests.
Things you need to know:
• Patrons are required to complete a QR code check-in via the ServiceNSW app
• Temperature checks will remain a condition of entry to our Clubs
• Masks are recommended but not mandatory for patrons
• Social distancing where possible is encouraged
• Practising safe hygiene practices such as washing hands is mandatory
• If you have any concerns about your safety while visiting one of our Clubs please contact a Duty Manager or staff member immediately
Your safety and well-being remain our top priority and the following measures will remain in place to maintain the high standards of our COVID-safety plan.
1. Masks will be worn by all frontline employees
2. All employees are vaccinated
3. Regular fogging & deep cleans will occur each week at both venues
4. COVID Marshalls on-duty to maintain cleanliness and encourage social distancing
5. Contactless payments available at all outlets
6. Complimentary masks and hand sanitiser is available throughout the Club
We kindly request that you continue to follow the safety practices listed above and enjoy your next visit to our Clubs.
Chief Executive Officer
Parramatta Leagues Club & Vikings Sports Club