Parra Leagues welcomes Members and guests for some pre-game day fun before the Eels take on Canberra Raiders in an elimination final at CommBank Stadium.
Kick off – 7:50pm
The Bistro – Lunch 11:30am – 2:30pm regular menu | Dinner 4pm – 9pm event day menu
Jacks Bar & Grill – Lunch 12pm – 3pm regular menu | Pizzas between 3pm and 4pm, 4pm til late event day menu
Eels Lane – Open from 4pm – 9pm for drinks (weather permitting)
Food Trucks – Souvlaki on the Run, Dirty Bird Food Truck, Chruby’s Dutch Pancakes and Sweeet Street Food Truck
Food Stall – Potato Corner
Sterlo’s Sports Bar – Burger and Snacks menu. Open til late
Entertainment – Live music with Felicity Robinson Duo, balloon artist, face painter and jumping castle
Car Park – Avoid the crowds and enjoy FREE car parking between 9:15am and 4:50pm. Car park boom gates will be lifted after the commencement of the CommBank Stadium event.
Parra Leagues Members $15 from 4:50pm
- Insert your Parra Leagues Membership card at the car park boom gate
- The screen will then indicate the $15 discounted rate.
- Pay on entry at the boom gate via tap & go Debit/Credit Card
- You must be a Parra Leagues Member with a valid Membership card, prior to attending Parra Leagues on the Event Day to be eligible for the Membership rates. You will need your printed Membership card in order to gain entry at the boom gate
Visitors $30 from 4:50pm
- Drive up to the car park boom gate.
- Pay $30 on entry at the boom gate via tap & go Debit/Credit Card.
*Opening hours and menus are subject to change.