Are you looking for fun birthday gift ideas for a gin lover or maybe just searching for things to do in Sydney for the long weekend? To celebrate World Gin Day on 10 June Parra Leagues and Karu Distillery will be hosting a gin tasting event.
Date: Saturday 10 June
Location: Jacks Bar & Grill, level 3
Duration: approx. 2 hrs
Bookings are essential. Bookings can be made at the bottom of this page.
PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to book a table before or after your tasting, please click here to reserve your spot.
What is included:
• Cocktail on arrival
• Guided gin tasting experience by Karu expert. Karu history and tasting notes discussion.
• Hands on two G&Tea infusions.
• G&Tea mixing, using the infused gin to make coloured gin and tonics
• Antipasto plate
• Take home goodie bag which includes 200ml Karu gin and gin cocktail recipe card
• Loads of knowledge and whole load of fun
What to bring:
Just bring yourself and your friends!
Participants must be 18 years and over as this experience involves alcohol; photo ID will be required. No minors are allowed. We reserve the right to refuse entry, service or ask you to leave for any behaviour that is deemed anti-social or contravenes the Responsible Service of Alcohol. Parra Leagues practices the responsible service of alcohol. Tickets are non-refundable. Please advise any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Membership discount applies to tickets purchase at Club reception or CLUBSHOP.