The latest announcement from NSW Health means that our Clubs will remain closed at least until 31 July 2021. We are all in this together and we hope that you are staying safe during this time.
In the meantime, our team is preparing to welcome you back and we would like to give you an update on your Membership.
- Rest assured that no Memberships will expire during the closure period
- All active Memberships will be extended for the same duration as the closure to make sure you receive full value from your Membership
- Members can still renew their Membership online here
- Did you celebrate your Birthday in July? Don’t worry you won’t miss out! Your Birthday rewards will be automatically added to your account when we reopen
- Any Food & Beverage points that expire during the closure will be extended for another 90 days
- Any Club vouchers that expire during the closure will be honoured for an additional month
Please take care and stay safe, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
The Parra Leagues Team